Registration Procedure 注册流程
The detailed registration procedure for authors and presenters can be found in the
notification letter. For listeners, please contact the conference secretary by email.
When you submit the registration materials, the conference secretary will contact you
within 2 or 3 workdays to confirm your registration.
*Regular Registration Process 普通注册流程
Step 1, Download and complete the Registration Form. 下载并完成注册表
Step 2, Finish the payment of Registration fee.( The payment information can be found in Registration Form) 完成汇款（汇款信息详见注册表）
Step 3, Send your final papers (both doc and pdf format), filled registration form (doc format) and the scanned payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org. 发送文章终稿（doc. & pdf.) 、注册表、付款凭证到会议邮箱。
If you have problems with the on-line registration please feel free contact the ACPEE
2023 conference specialist first.
Please send your other regsitration materials except paymnet proof to us, and make your payment at the On-site Registration Desk.(Only Cash and Unionpay Card is acceptable.)
Payment Methods 付款方式
1. Online payment sysytem: Credit Card with VISA or MasterCard.
2. Paypal(30USD service charge): Please write email to the conference secretary to get.
3. Bank transfer: Find it in the registration form.
(Note: please note that 30USD additional bank service charge will incur for cross border remittance)
4. AliyPay\Wechat Pay: Find it in the registration form.支付宝\微信支付：相关信息可在会议注册表中查看；
Registration Fees 注册费用
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received in full. Payment can be made in USD or CNY.
Before Dec. 15, 2022
Dec. 15, 2022- Feb. 15, 2023
|Regular Author||500 USD /3200 RMB||550 USD /3500 RMB||650USD/4200RMB|
|Student / Committee Author||400 USD /2600 RMB||450 USD /2900 RMB||550USD/3500RMB|
|HKSME / IEEE Member Author||450 USD /2900 RMB||500 USD /3200 RMB||600USD/3900RMB|
|Author who from designated countries and regions||300USD|
|Regular Listener||300 USD /2000 RMB||350 USD /2300 RMB||400 USD /2600 RMB|
|Additional Page||70 USD /400 RMB|
|Journal Publication Fee||To be announced after the journal is confirmed|
* Author: Submit abstract or full paper, present it on the conference. 提交摘要或全文，并在会上作报告。
* The registered and presented papers can be free published in the Conference Proceeding for 5 pages. If the paper exceeds 5 pages, extra pages should be paid at 70USD/page. 会议收录的论文可免费出版在会议论文集中，免费出版页数为5页。如超过5页需要缴纳超页费，400元/页。
* Student author: Provide a valid certificate from their departments(only for the first author). 第一作者为学生，且提供学生身份的有效证明。
* HKSME\IEEE member: Provide a valid member ID. 需提供有效HKSME\IEEE会员编号。
* Listeners: Attend the conference only, without submission and publication. 只参会，不提交文章，不作报告。
* The first author from the designated countries and regions can enjoin a discount, include: African countries, South American countries, and Myanmar, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine, Afghanistan, Mongolia, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Georgia. 文章第一作者来自指定国家和地区可享受特殊价格，包括非洲国家，南美洲国家，以及部分亚洲国家（缅甸、孟加拉国、越南、老挝、柬埔寨、印度尼西亚、不丹、尼泊尔、巴基斯坦、巴勒斯坦、阿富汗、蒙古、伊拉克、哈萨克斯坦、吉尔吉斯斯坦、土库曼斯坦、格鲁吉亚）
1) The papers will be published online. 文章是在线出版，无纸质论文集。
2) Registration of paper must be done by one of author(s) of paper. Any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author or qualified proxy attend and present the paper at the conference. . Otherwise the paper cannot be included into the conference proceedings. 每篇文章至少一个作者须注册。日程中包含的所有被录用文章都须至少一位作者或合理代理人出席会议并文章汇报。否则文章将不纳入会议论文集中。
3) The retrieval information of publications listed above only reflects
the current situation, if there are any changes, the organizer doesn’t assume any
responsibility. The conference organizer cannot guarantee entries are included in any
4) Your registration will be confirmed when the payment of the registration fee is received by the Organizers. 会议主办方收到注册费用后方可确认注册成功。
5) The conference organizer is not responsible for any accommodation process. You can seek your hotel on your own. 会议主办方不负责参会者住宿，参会者可自行预订。
6) Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as the listener. 1篇文章的其余作者或是陪同人员可注册为听众。
Cancellation Policy 退款条例
1. The conference organizers will not refund or pay any compensation in which the non-attendance or withdrawal is due to any personal reasons. 因个人原因无法参会或撤稿，会务组无法退款或支付任何补偿
2.The conference organizers cannot accept any responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by force majeure, such as natural disasters, war, strike, government regulations, epidemic and any other events which could not be predicted, controlled, avoided or overcome. 因天灾、战争、罢工、政府条例、流行病或其他无法预见、控制、避免和克服的不可抗力事件或因素，影响或阻止会议进行，会务组不承担任何责任、退款或支付任何补偿。
3. The conference organizers reserves the right to change the dates, place and form of the conference due to force majeure.会务组有权根据“不可抗力”的情况更改会议的日期、地点和形式。
a) Registration cancellations are made prior to March 15, 2023, 70% of the registration fee will be returned. 2023年3月15日前取消注册，可退还70%的注册费用。
b) There are no refunds on meeting registrations, social events and tours for cancellations after March 15, 2023 (including March 15, 2023). 2023年3月15日（含3月15日）后申请退款，注册费用不予退还，可更换参会者。